GROUND-BASED TETHER SYSTEM
The Blue Vigil Ground Power System keeps your drone flying, uninterrupted, in a stationary position for as long as you need it to stay aloft. It ends concerns and inconvenience caused by the limited power of a drone’s on board rechargeable battery. With Blue Vigil RS 1000, there’s no need to return your drone to base because your battery is depleted and you need to swap it out for a fresh unit.
Blue Vigil uses a tether to provide continuous power from a ground-source battery. By powering Blue Vigil from a household outlet, power inverter or generator, UAS flight time is indefinite. That means your eye in the sky remains exactly where it’s supposed to be; aimed at your subject or an area being monitored.
Unlimited Flight Time
No more down time while swapping out batteries! Connected to the Blue Vigil tether your drone will have unlimited flight time.
Launch & Leave
Once at the desired altitude, compatible drones will generally hold their position without needing constant operator input.
The RS1000 ground-based tether allows unlimited flight time when connected to a power source. The system includes the ground base tether unit (RS1000), power cord and the Battery Replacement Module (BRM). It can support up to 1500W of sustained power with off-the-shelf output voltages 24V.
With generator, inverter or household power input, the system provide continuous power to the drone.
- Unlimited flight duration
- Powers most UAV by replacing the OEM battery with the Blue Vigil Replacement Module (BRM)
- Set it and forget it – once deployed the integrated flight control system will keep the UAV in hover over the ground power station
- 1500 W of sustained power
- Peak power output of 1600 W
- System accepts 110 V-240 V AC input
NEWS MEDIA & EVENTS
- Capture great shots of your race, concert or festival.
- News media can monitor travel lanes or current events.
LAW ENFORCEMENT & FIRST RESPONDERS
- Evaluate crime scenes and vehicle collision efficiently.
- Law enforcement can monitor crowd situations.
- Fire officials can identify hot spots.
- Area surveillance and tactical overview.
MILITARY & GOVERNMENT
- Perform reconnaissance and aerial surveillance missions.
- Protect a person or area with extended aerial views.
COMMUNICATION & SENSORS
- Deploy radio and cellular sites and relays.
- Monitor UAV mounted electro-optical/infrared (EO/IR) sensors.
OTHER COMMON USES
- Situational awareness at events (concerts, festivals, parades)
- Eye-in-the-sky camera position for televising and recording sports events
- Reconnaissance in hazardous/inaccessible environments
- Surveillance of fixed positions and perimeters
- Monitoring protracted barricade/hostage situation
- Weather monitoring
- Hazmat incidents
- Monitoring vehicular traffic conditions
- Scene safety/force protection
- Film production
- Aerial platform for lights, sensors, and antennas
The Blue Vigil RS1000 operates with these DJI drones: Inspire 1, Inspire 2, Mattrice 200/210 or any drone that operates on a 12 V or 24 V battery. Some drones may require an adaptor.