Powerful and Portable Thermal Imaging
Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual features a three-axis gimbal stabilized camera housing a side-by-side 4K sensor for capturing visible light and a FLIR imaging sensor for capturing thermal data. Together these sensors allow pilots to perform flights at night, as well as fly in complex daytime conditions like fog and smoke.
Users can select from multiple intelligent display modes in the DJI Pilot flight control app to visualizedata from the dual-sensor camera:
- FLIR MSX – A new feature that combines data from the visual and thermal cameras in real time to
- enhance visual details, helping pilots quickly identify and interpret critical data that may not be immediately visible to the naked eye.
- Spot Meter – Displays the average temperature of an object, helping pilots monitor and measure critical or hazardous objects while maintaining a safe distance.
- Area Measurement – Displays the average, lowest, and highest temperature, as well as the corresponding locations of each area, allowing inspectors to quickly assess objects and determine if an asset may be overheating.
- Isotherm – Allows pilots to designate specific temperature ranges to be displayed using a custom color palette so objects within the range relay higher contrast and better visibility. This feature includes custom profiles to aid search and rescue pilots in identifying people and to help firefighters identify hot spots in fires, as well as a custom profile setting for added flexibility.
The Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual is compatible with the full line of Mavic 2 Enterprise accessories, including Spotlight, Speaker, and Beacon.
It also comes with the same features as Mavic 2 Enterprise, like Data Security, GPS Timestamping , DJI AirSense, Ocusync 2.0 and so on.
REFINED IMAGING FOR TACTICAL & PRACTICAL USE.
The imaging system has been developed with two goals in mind; assisting pilots in close-range missions; and ensuring captured data is more relevant and trusted than ever
OPERATE WITH CLARITY AND ENHANCED VISION
For enhanced image visibility on all your captured data, Isotherm helps you get accurate heat measurements on a variety of objects and scenarios.
UNDERSTAND & UTILIZE THE POWER OF YOUR DATA
Visualize scenarios in real time, monitor and measure objects on site more safely and efficiently so you can make the most informed decisions.
Enhance image visibility for on the ground team missions.
Enhance image visibility for improved situational awareness.
Create predefined isotherm setting.
LEAD WITHOUT LIMITS. WORK BEYOND YOUR BOUNDARIES.
Unlock the possibilities of flight with an extended port that allows you to connect additional devices onto the drone, helping you perform at your best in a variety of daily and critical missions.
EVERYWHERE YOU GO. THE POWER IS ALWAYS WITH YOU.
Slim enough to carry anywhere and engineered to handle any task – whenever duty calls.
Foldable. Compact. Portable. At 905 g the Mavic 2 Enterprise is rapidly foldable and swiftly slides in the side of your belt package, giving you instant power that’s easily accessible and transportable – wherever you operate.
Self-Heating Batteries for Adverse Environments. Stay powered on in demanding climates with a suite of smart selfheating batteries that are capable of working in sub-zero temperatures
Comprehensive Protection for Your Fleet
Enterprise Shield was specially created to provide comprehensive protection for your DJI Enterprise products. Offering coverage options with unlimited replacements or free repair services for accidental damage such as crashing, water damage, or signal interference. This efficient and total accident protection service provides greater peace of mind for your entire DJI fleet.
Unlimited Free Replacements
Unlimited free replacements for drones is provided with Enterprise Shield.
* For each replacement, a fee equivalent to the damage assessment cost for the original product is deducted from the coverage amount.
* The Zenmuse XT and Zenmuse XT2 are not covered by the replacement service.
Unlimited Sharing Coverage for Your Whole Fleet
Minimize your risk and simplify your workflow with one account to protect your entire fleet. With shared coverage across an entire fleet, an unlimited number of products can be bought, activated and bound to your Enterprise Shield account, increasing your total coverage and peace of mind.
Water Damage Coverage
Fly fearlessly with Enterprise Shield, replace your aircraft even if its water damaged. Replacement units are also provided for: Crash & Collision Damage, Signal Interference, and other accidents caused by User Error.
Free and Overnight Delivery
When using the replacement service, DJI will cover all shipping costs, helping you to enjoy an optimal replacement experience.
* It is only available in the region covered by Enterprise Shield, and if outside the covered region, the transport cost and customs clearance fees generated are not covered by DJI.
Supports a Variety of Products
Enterprise Shield covers a wide range of DJI Enterprise drones, gimbals and cameras, providing you with the perfect professional protection solution for your fleet. For details about the supported product models, please contact your local enterprise dealer.
Please complete our registration form for complete access to our products and services.
Update your mission goals today!