DJI™ Zenmuse Z Series Cameras
DJI Zenmuse Z Series cameras supply detailed aerial video and close-up still photography from DJI flying platforms. The cameras are optimized for still photography. The line includes the Zenmuse Z3 camera, with 3.5x optical and 2x digital zoom, and the Zenmuse Z30 camera, with 30x optical zoom and 6x lossless digital zoom. These cameras are especially adaptable to industrial inspections of bridges, buildings, cell towers, wind turbines and power lines. They are also lifesavers, helping in search-and-rescue and firefighting. Both are mounted on 3-axis gimbals to stabilize images.
Z Series advantages include:
- Compatibility with Inspire 1, Inspire 2 or Matrice 100 quadcopters, or Matrice 600 hexcopter (Z3); or M100 and M600 drones (Z30)
- Up to 7x magnification with Z3
- Up to 180x magnification with Z30
- Extra yaw control in the 3-axis gimbal to help quell shakes during zoomed video
- Sharp 12MP stills, even from zoomed images
- In-flight focusing
- Real-time streaming of images
- Ability to zero in on hard-to-reach tall structures
- Closer looks at hazardous areas, such as fires, earthquake rubble and building collapses
See the full Zenmuse Z30 product details here.