FLIR – Extech IR200
The IR200 is ideal for quickly screening individuals for elevated skin temperature. This infrared thermometer has a non-contact design that eliminates the need for replacement probe covers and other supplies.
- The IR200 is accurate to 0.5°F (0.3°C) with 0.1°F/°C resolution when measuring skin temperatures between 89.6°F to 108.5°F (32.0°C to 42.5°C).
- Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds programmed limit. Optimum measurement distance of 1.9 in. to 5.9 in. (5 to 15 cm).
- Move the Body/Surface function switch to the Surface position for non-contact surface temperature measurements from 32°F to 140°F (0.0°C to 60.0°C).
- With a fast response of just 0.5 seconds, users can simply press the trigger and read temperature on the large backlit LCD display.
- Memory stores up to 32 readings for easy recall.
- Comes complete with 2 AA (1.5V) batteries and pouch.
Note: This thermometer is intended for screening individuals or monitoring an individual for potential elevated skin temperatures.