Inspire 2 Standard Combo includes:
1 – DJI Inspire 2 Quadcopter
1 – Zenmuse X4S
4 – TB50 Battery
1 – 1550T Quick Release Propellers
Soar to new levels of quadcopter sophistication when you fly the DJI Inspire 2. This drone is fast, highly maneuverable, precise, and more powerful than its predecessors.
The Inspire 2 gains strength from a high-quality magnesium-aluminum body and carbon fiber arms. These materials are not only durable but also attractive, with a totally modern high-tech aesthetic.
The Inspire 2 flying platform becomes an extremely capable flying camera when you equip it with the compatible camera that works best for your particular needs. Professional-grade aerial video and aerial photography are at your command.
Depending on your choice, you’ll be able to shoot 5.2K cinematic-quality video or 4K video, and highly detailed 20.8MP stills. And with optional licensing from DJI, available through LEDrones.org, you’ll get the most from your video with editing through DNG RAW or Apple ProRes.
Here are just some technical highlights of the Inspire 2:
- Standard FPV camera for pilot
- Accommodation for removable gimbals and cameras
- Built-in CineCore processing for higher-quality video and stills
- Simultaneous recording on microSD and CineCore storage cards
- Redundant sensors for maximum reliability
- 4.3-mile range
- Flight time up to 27 minutes
- 67 miles per hour top speed
- 0-50 mph in 4 seconds
- Compatibility with DJI X4S fixed-lens camera and X5S interchangeable lens camera
- 5.2K video with optional equipment
- Shooting modes that lock onto your subject and make it easier to generate creative aerial video when flying solo
- Available master-slave controllers, for pilot and videographer
Superior Reliability from Redundant Sensors
DJI doesn’t build its drones to fail, but if a sensor does go south, your job will continue to completion — successfully. Inspire 2 benefits from both GPS and GLONASS, so if one system becomes unavailable, the other should see you through. There are redundant compasses and IMUs, and dual sensors forward, overhead and below.
If a battery fails, Inspire 2 returns home safely on the other battery. It will accurately return to its shooting position after you swap out fresh batteries — and you can hot swap, which saves time.
Lightbridge: Long Range, Dependability
Video transmission is through DJI’s Lightbridge program. It has a range of 4.3 miles. And it has two frequencies — 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz. If the Inspire 2 detects interference on one frequency, it automatically switches to the other. That keeps your streamed video constant and sharp.
You work to make sure nothing gets in the way of your career, or of an important assignment, so it’s only appropriate that nothings gets in the way of your Inspire 2, either.
Inspire 2 can sense obstacles a far away as 94 feet, even when it flies as fast as 34 mph. It will sense and avoid obstacles whether you are at the controls, you use Tap Fly, or Return to Home is activated.
Flying indoors? Sensors detect overhead objects as a far away as 16 feet, and objects in front as close as 2 feet.
With ActiveTrack, the Inspire can recognize and follow its subject. But what if the subject is walking uneven terrain — along a trail, or up and down stairs? Inspire 2’s bottom sensors help it recognize changes in terrain. It will follow along just as it’s supposed to, maintaining a uniform height off the ground.
Four 15-inch propellers — the huge props generate gobs of thrust — can accelerate the Inspire 2 from 0 to 50 mph in just 4 seconds. Your equipment van won’t come close.
Filming a chase scene? The crooks will outrun the cops before they escape the Inspire 2, which can hit 67 mph and maneuver to follow their every turn. After all, it will lock onto them. Want to get that elevated shot fast? Inspire 2 can climb at 19.7 feet per second. Go ahead and yell “Close up!” Inspire 2 can descend at a breath-taking 29 feet per second. You won’t miss a single, valuable high-def frame of action.
Return to Home
Return to Home is engineered to get your drone back safely to you if a signal is lost or power becomes unacceptably low. Return to Home is smart. Return to Home is safe. Return to Home is insurance on your investment.
Here’s how it works: The Inspire 2 creates a real-time map of the route you direct it to take. That’s part of what the vision sensors do. If Return to Home is activated automatically, the Inspire 2 goes to its memory of the route — the safe, obstacle-free route it just took — and follows it home.
If the signal is restored, the Inspire 2 flies home on a straight line, automatically avoiding obstacles in its path.
Live TV from the Inspire 2
For a TV crew using an Inspire 2, transmitting images live for a real-time television broadcast is quite simple. The 1080i50 or 780p60 video streamed from the Inspire 2 can go straight into living rooms. Just connect the Inspire 2 remote controller to the satellite truck. With a satellite link, the signal can be sent instantly anywhere in the world.
TapFly Frees Your Hands
With TapFly, you can touch an area of the FPV screen and the Inspire 2 will follow the route you designate. That frees the pilot’s hands from commanding the drone. It lets the pilot concentrate on aerial imaging. TapFly lets you pay attention to gimbal movement, not the flight route.
The Inspire 2 produces quality video and stills with either of two cameras available through LE Drones. Both are stabilized by DJI’s motorized, nearly silent 3-axis gimbal. Their performance is elevated by a DJI CineCore processor, which is built into the Inspire 2 itself.
- The X4S has a DJI fixed lens with rapid autofocus. It shoots 4K video at 60fps, which also allows quality slow motion, and H.264 and H.265 at 100Mbs. The stunning 20.8MP stills are distortion-free because the X4S has a leaf shutter, which prevents rolling distortion on even the fastest action— action by your subject or by your drone. Shoot stills in either DNG or JPEG formats, in rapid 14fps bursts.
- The DJI X5S camera is even more capable. It accepts interchangeable lenses, ranging from a wide angle 18 mm equivalent in 35mm format, to a 90 mm equivalent telephoto lens for tighter shots. CineCore 2 processing, which is built into the Inspire 2 body, allows the X5S to shoot cinematic-quality 5.2K video at 30fps. It shoots 4K video at 60fps. Stills are recorded at 20.8MP, and they are shot in mind-boggling 20 fps bursts.
Although the gimbal and camera can be removed from the Inspire 2, no Osmo Handheld System for the X5S camera is yet available. It’s coming, however, so stay tuned. Until that time, you can handhold the Inspire 2 for ground video, relying on its gimbal to smooth your hand and body movements from the video. The Inspire 2 weighs about 7.6 pounds.
Shooting Modes: Like Having Extra Hands
ActiveTrack lets you lock onto your subject, and shooting modes in the Inspire 2 allow for sophisticated video and stills even if you don’t have a dedicated camera operator.
Quick Mode locks onto and begins following the subject immediately.
Composition Mode memorizes the subject, then begins tracking the subject when it enters a certain area, needing only your command. The gimbal settings can be changed for creative shots.
Point of Interest lets you lock on a subject and circle it, recording as you go.
With Waypoints, you can fly a route and mark certain spots, and the drone will automatically fly the route, stop where you told it to, and record, then hover or return home — your choice.
Spotlight keeps an object in the frame as you maneuver your Inspire 2 for creative angles. Climb, dive, circle, hover — with Spotlight, your subject remains in your images.
Add a Controller for Your Videographer
Control does take a leap higher with a second remote controller. Operating remote controllers in a master-slave arrangement, the pilot flies off the video streamed from the built-in FPV camera, while the camera operator sees what the video camera sees. The videographer controls the camera, concentrating on aerial imaging. The two controllers can be as far apart as 328 feet. Multiple slaves can be linked.
Inspire 2 Bundles with Camera
We know you need to add a camera to your Inspire 2, so we bundle the Inspire 2 with two different cameras, one of which will suit your needs. One has a fixed lens, and the other accepts interchangeable lenses. Both are mounted on a stabilizing motorized 3-axis gimbal. Bundles save you money while adding convenience and delivering the level of performance you need.
Available DJI Inspire 2 bundles:
- Inspire 2 Bundle with X4S Camera: 4K video, 20.8MPstills, fixed DJI lens.
- Inspire 2 Bundle with X5S Camera: 5.2K or 4K video, 20.8MP stills, interchangeable lenses. One lens is included.
- Inspire 2 Bundle with X5S camera, and licenses for Cinema DNG RAW and Apple ProRes.
- Inspire 2 Bundle with Cendence Remote, 7.85-inch CrystalSky Monitor, Zenmuse X4S camera, charger, 2 TB50 Intelligent Flight Batteries.
If you’re not sure which bundle would work best for you, we’ll help. Just talk to a certified DJI expert from LE Drones about the work you.
We’ll help you avoid buying too little performance to get the job done and buying more capability than you really need. After all, we understand the importance of budgets.
Accessories To Enhance Inspire 2 Performance
If you want even more precision, tighter control and greater flexibility during post-production, choose from DJI’s high-performance accessories:
- DJI CineSSD. This is the card for digital filmmakers. It records your 5.2K and 4Kvideo. Available are 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities. On the 240 and 480 cards, write speeds reach 4.2Gbps — the kind of rate filmmakers need for detail-rich data. Coming soon on this NVMe device: four PCI Express ports.
- DJI CineSSD Station. For fast file transfers from your Inspire 2’s CineSSD media, connect this station to your computer.
- Activation keys for DNG RAW and Apple ProRes. Buy them together or separately through LEDrones.org. If you have advanced post-production requirements, for feature films, documentaries, commercials or high-quality web pages, you need the editing capabilities these programs deliver.
- CrystalSky Monitors. If you struggle to see video images and data displayed on a smartphone or tablet in bright sunlight, these monitors overcome the problem. Available are a bright 5.5-inch and 7.58-inch monitor, and 7.58-inch monitor with twice the luminescence of those models.
- DJI Focus. This remote focus ring works on the X4S and X5S. It operates wirelessly from 328 feet away with a latency of a mere 14ms.
- Battery Charging Station. With a need for two batteries per flight, and flights in the mid 20-minute range, the Inspire 2 spends more time in the air with this accessory. It charges up to eight Intelligent Flight Batteries.
- 4G-LTE Network Connection. Fly your Inspire 2 over a 4G-LTE connection. Use it to transmit high-quality video to a server or for control over long distances. Transmission latency is just 500ms.
- Remote Controller GPS Accessory. Automatically update your location as you move while flying your Inspire 2, allowing it to return home to your latest location.
*Note this Inspire 2 combo does come with a Zenmuse X4S camera