The powerful VUE TZ20-R thermal zoom drone payload from Teledyne FLIR is made in the USA. It allows pilots of DJI V2 Matrice 200 series and 300 series aircraft to see and measure thermal details that are otherwise unavailable.With two FLIR Boson® thermal cameras, the TZ20-R puts four times more pixels on target than any other product on the market with an unmatched 20x zoom capability.
Pilots in search and rescue, law enforcement, firefighting, and public safety can use the affordable VUE TZ20-R to search and observe from a distance while using thermal zoom to reduce false positives and make critical decisions faster.
With thermal zoom and radiometry, the TZ20-R can help deliver performance-leading missions, like faster searches, silent surveillance, and safer stand-off inspections.
SEARCH and INSPECT MORE AREA IN LESS TIME
- 95-degree field of view (FOV), you can scan and survey large areas.
- Easily zoom in with a narrower 18-degree field of view and additional digital zoom levels.
- Thermal zoom with unmatched performance and clarity at 5x, 10x, and 20x.
SAFELY AND ACCURATELY MEASURE TEMPERATURE FROM FARTHER AWAY
- Dual Bosons provide 4X more radiometric pixels on target than all competitors.
- Set isotherms to detect objects of interest automatically.
- The thermal camera module measures thermal detail with a resolution of 640×512
FLY AND MEASURE EFFICIENTLY
- Plug-and-play solution for DJI Matrice 300 and DJI V2 Matrice 200 series.
- Use FLIR Thermal Studio and other third-party applications to analyze thermal images.
- Record on dual microSD cards.