Autel Robotics EVO II 640T V3 Rugged Bundle includes a 640×512 high-resolution thermal imaging camera featuring a 13mm focal length lens and 16x digital zoom. The Autel Robotics EVO II 640T Bundle comes standard with one remote controller, one aircraft charger, one USB Micro A-USB Micro B cable, one USB Micro A-USB Type C cable, one gimbal cover, a packing list (includes quick guide, instructions, etc.), and a warranty card. This bundle is designed to fly out of the box and continue to fly for a longer period.
- 640×512 30Hz Thermal Imaging Sensor (New) – featuring a 13mm focal length lens and 16x digital zoom.
- 50MP Ultra-Sensitive Camera – The EVO II Dual 640T V3’s special RYYB sensor features a moonlight algorithm 2.0 that provides excellent noise suppression in limited lighting conditions, further enhancing its 50-megapixel camera to give users more details for better forensics and analysis.
- .8″ Sensor Size -The EVO II Dual 640T V3’s .8″ RYYB CMOS offers up to 144%~233% more surface area when compared to 1/2″ or 1/2.3″ competitors for maximum details in high contrast lighting conditions.
- RYYB Sensor Technology – RYYB sensor technology moves away from RGB cameras by offering up to 40% more light sensitivity in low light scenarios.
- PDAF+CDAF Autofocus System – Never lose sights of your subjects with a combination of PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus) and CDAF (Contrast Detection Auto Focus) technology for fast and accurate tracking.
- 16x Digital Zoom – The system supports 16x digital zoom and 4x lossless zoom, providing long-distance image acquisition and detailed insight into scenes safely and without detection.
- 4K HDR for Greater Dynamic Range – 4K HDR automatically balances overexposure and underexposure when shooting scenes with too much contrast, producing clearer images with more layers.
- SkyLink 2.0 Video Transmission – EVO II Dual 640T V3 is upgraded with Autel’s all new SkyLink 2.0 Video Transmission technology.
- 15KM -Fly farther with HD video transmission up to 15km.
- QHD – Obtain critical details with QHD video within 1km.
- 2.4G/5.8G/900MHz – Support TRI-BAND communication and automatically frequency hop for maximum anti-interference capability.
- 360° Obstacle Avoidance – Equipped with 19 groups of sensors including 12 visual sensors, the main camera, ultrasound, IMUs and other sensors enable building of three-dimensional maps and path planning in real time.
- Deploy Rapidly – EVO II Dual 640T V3 takes 45 seconds from launch to takeoff without fuss.
- No Fly Zones* – EVO II Dual 640T V3 does not have any no fly zones and will not prevent the pilot from taking off.
- No Forced Updates** – EVO II Dual 640T V3 does not need to be on the latest hardware or app version in order to take off unlike other competitors.
- Non-ITAR – More export freedoms as the EVO II Dual 640T V3 is not under US’s International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
- Autel Smart Controller V3 – Smart Controller V3’s 7.9-inch, 2000nits high-brightness screen is clearly visible even under direct sunlight. SkyLink 2.0 Transmission technology guarantees long-distance operations from up to 15km away and enhances anti-interference abilities with triple band frequency hopping. The customized Android system allows for additional flexibility with 3rd party apps and an IP43 rating ensures all weather performance.
- Live Deck 2 – Broadcast live mission intel to other personnel in the operation for enhanced situational awareness and critical decision making. The EVO II Enterprise V3 is compatible with Live Deck 2, which offers multiport streaming to monitors and Wifi support for multiple smart phones.
* Please fly safely and consult your local laws and regulations. Autel Robotics is not liable for any unauthorized flights.
** It’s required to update the latest firmware and app to enjoy comprehensive warranty. More information please refer to warranty policy.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
You can also fill out the form below or give us a call at 800.918.9128
Our team will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
There are no reviews yet.