EVO II Dual 640T Enterprise Bundle V3
The Autel Robotics EVO II Dual 640T Enterprise Bundle V3 Drone with Thermal Imaging from Autel Robotics provides first responders or industrial professionals the ability to better pinpoint temperature fluctuations, vehicles, and individuals. You can view real-time thermal information in a variety of ways, including together with visual imaging for better decision-making in the field. The thermal camera is capable of 640 x 512 resolution, while the 50MP visual camera can record up to 4K HDR footage.
Autel Robotics EVO II Enterprise V3 640T integrates a superior imaging system, an upgraded 15km image transmission (SkyLink 2.0) and additional accessories in order to meet different aerial needs including fire, law enforcement, search and rescue, and more. The V3 thermal image is designed to better display discernible differences and detail. In addition to its thermal detection, recognition, and identification ranges.
- Central temperature measurement: View real-time temperatures in the center of the remote’s display.
- Detection range: Detects a person up to 0.34 miles away, an SUV from up to 1.03 miles away, and a truck from up to 1.8 miles away.
- Identification: Identify a person from up to 223′ away, an SUV from up to 682′ away, and a truck from up to 0.22 miles away.
- Image enhancement: Real-time adjustment of the thermal image brightness, contrast, and details; the system will highlight any object within the target temperature.
- Infrared thermal analysis tool: The IRPC tool quickly imports images, edits, and analyzes temperature measurements, and generates detailed reports for sharing and collaboration.
- Isotherm: Set a temperature range and the system will detect any object in view that’s within that range.
- Picture-in-picture display mode: View visual and thermal imaging at the same time.
- Recognition range: Recognize if an object is a person from up to 443′ away, an SUV from 0.26 miles away, and a truck from up to 0.45 miles away.
- Regional temperature measurement: A dynamic view of average, minimum, and maximum temperatures.
- Spot temperature measurement: Tap the remote’s display and view an object’s temperature in real time.
- Temperature alarm: This will monitor a set temperature in real time and set off an alarm if reached.
- Ten thermal color palettes: White Hot, Cold and Hot, Rainbow, Enhanced Rainbow, Iron (aka ironbow), Lava, Arctic, Searing, Gradation, and Heat Detection.
The foldable design empowers industry users with an efficient and portable aerial work tool.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
You can also fill out the form below or give us a call at 800.918.9128
Our team will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
There are no reviews yet.