DRS - Parachute Solution DRS-25
DRS-25 Parachute solution for drones up to 25 kg take-off weight.
The main goal of our new product is to reduce the risk of harming people on the ground and bring down the expensive equipment safely when it comes to a malfunction. The rise of the drones is unstoppable, we believe that our system is the missing link for various safe commercial drone usages.
The DRS autonomous parachute solution provides you with the following advantages
- Very light-weighted, because we are not using a pyrotechnical, spring or servo-approach to eject the parachute, but a very light-weighted internationally patented catapult mechanism
- Completely autonomous due to own developed and from the flight controller independent electronics
- Easy to reuse within minutes
- Indipendently successfully testet parachute solution
- LED + acoustical status signal before take-off and when the parachute gets ejected
- No explosive component to eject the parachute
- It is possible to simple attach and detach due to a bayonet mechanism
- Custom Serial Interface
- Power cut-off
- PWM / digital interface
We have invested a lot of time and effort to get the best reliability, flexibility and usability with our system. And the relation between take-off-weight and the additional payload caused by the rescue system is unique. The patented mechanism to store and bring out the parachute is electrically triggered and releases within milliseconds. We don’t just use a spring or explosives to shoot out the rescue parachute like many competitors do.
The parachute will not be squeezed all the time (like with other systems) to minimize the time which is needed to evolve (using the air That’s why we can achieve the minimum altitude for a successful rescue.
After a release it only takes a few minutes to re-pack the system and get your UAV ready to fly again – without replacing any consumables.
1 x DRS-25 System
1 x Parachute for DRS-25
"This product requires system integration first"
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
You can also fill out the form below or give us a call at 800.918.9128
Our team will be happy to answer any questions you might have.