Keep Your Eyes on the Fire Scene
ENHANCE SITUATIONAL AWARENESS
Quickly assess the scene in total darkness, through smoke, and never lose line of sight.
DOCUMENT FINDINGS CONVENIENTLY
Gather compelling evidence and save up to 10,000 sets of radiometric thermal and visual images for simple reporting.
RUGGED AND EASY TO USE
The water-resistant K1 withstands a 2-meter drop onto concrete, and is lightweight enough to attach to gear.
- 160 x 120 pixel IR detector
- MSX® image enhancement adds perspective
- 57° × 44° field of view
- Integrated 300-lumen flashlight
- Drop-resistant to 2 m (6 ft)
- IP67 rating
- Pistol-grip design offers line of sight viewing
- Save up to 10k visual and thermal image sets
- Up to 5.5 hours battery power
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor, 10 years for the detector, after camera registration
FLIR K1 and Related Documents
The information contained in this page pertains to a dual use product controlled for export by the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Diversion contrary to US law is prohibited. US Department of Commerce authorization is not required prior to export or transfer to foreign persons or parties unless otherwise prohibited.