High-performance, Affordable TICs
One glove-friendly button starts the K33 in TI-Basic mode, while pulling and holding the trigger freezes the image.
UNCOMPROMISING VISUAL QUALITY
240 × 180 resolution, a 60 Hz frame rate, and a bright 4″ LCD all help you see more in smokey conditions.
The K33’s affordable price helps fire and rescue departments get essential tools into the hands of those who could use them most.
The K33 is the cameras of choice when you’re looking for high image quality without all the bells and whistles. Both power on ready to go so you can focus on the immediate challenges ahead.
- One glove-friendly on/off button quickly fires up the camera in TI-Basic mode
- An easy trigger pull freezes an image
- Included 2-bay charging station makes it a cinch to stay prepared
Higher-res thermal imaging that were once exclusive to FLIR Kx5 models are now available on the new, easy-to-use K33 and K53. Both include real-time FSX Flexible Scene Enhancement that intensifies detail for greater visibility.
- K33’s 240 × 180 thermal imaging matches the resolution of the K45
- Bright 4” LCD shows smooth 60Hz thermal video that keeps up with the action
With the K33 and K53, FLIR now offers the firefighting and rescue community the broadest cost-effective range of high performance TICs – part of our mission to help you stretch your budget and put more of these essential tools into the hands of those who could use them most.
- At $3,245 USD, the K33 is a high-resolution thermal imaging no-brainer
- Under $5K USD, the new K53’s 320 × 240 higher performance is an extraordinary value
- 2-5-10 Warranty covers the battery for 2 years, parts and labor for 5, and detector for 10
FLIR K33 and Related Documents
The information contained in this page pertains to a dual use product controlled for export by the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Diversion contrary to US law is prohibited. US Department of Commerce authorization is not required prior to export or transfer to foreign persons or parties unless otherwise prohibited.